Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year?

Watching the 'Whatever Bowl' half-time show tonight, I asked my husband, "Isn't five days into the new year too late to be wishing people a Happy New Year?"

"Well, I'm telling it to all my clients," Hubby tells me. "I guess the rule is if it's the first time you've seen them you can wish them a Happy New Year."

"So, if I don't see someone until July, I can wish them a Happy New Year in July?"

"Pretty much," he said with a snicker. "And you can tell them your husband said it's all right!"

Ima gonna have fun with this!

*******************************************

One last note from Hubby as he watches me write this post: "But you have to tell them I've had three rum and Mt. Dew's!"

Eeeeuuuwwwwww!!!!!

(But thanks for supporting my dieting by not bringing Coke into the house. Love you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment