Friday, March 19, 2010

48 hours sugar free

Actually, I just counted and I'm at 59 hours sugar free. Not that I'm keeping track or anything.

Not only sugar free, but carb free except for veggies and some plain, fat free yogurt. Oh, and a tiny bit of hummus. (Not that I'm keeping track of anything!)

This is huge for me. I tried to do low-carb as a weight-loss plan years ago. It went so well that by day two, my hubby was trying to pry an ice-cream sandwich out of my hands. It was a shining moment in my life.

I'm finding it's easier to wrap my brain around this and commit as a health thing rather than a weight loss effort.

But poor hubby! He's with me on this and I found him wandering around last night moaning, "But what CAN I eat? Can I have a banana? Can I have ?" I have to give him credit, though. He's being great, especially since he doesn't HAVE to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment